- River City Writers meet the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the SE Regional Branch Library off Gate Parkway. Contact Gregg Golson for details.
- Clay County Writers will meet on Wednesday, November 15 at 6:15 p.m. at the Orange Park Library. Contact Maureen Jung for more information.
- The Writers by the Sea group gathers at 6:00 p.m. Thursday, November 16 at the Amelia Island Museum of History in Fernandina Beach. Contact Nadine at email@example.com for details.
- St. Augustine's Ancient City Writers will hear from author Chris Berman presenting "Keeping It Real," a discussion of how the proper research can enhance your novel. The group meets Saturday, November 18 at 10:00 a.m. at the Main Library.
- There will be no meeting of the Ponte Vedra Writers this month due to the Thanksgiving holidays. I suggest you attend the Ancient City Writers meeting instead. The group will meet again on Saturday, December 16 for a holiday Open Mic session. You're invited to read the first page of a work in progress or a completed project you're proud to share. More details next month.
Sunday, November 05, 2017
That's it for now. Enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday and we'll see you next time.
FWA Executive VP
FWA Regional Director